ROUTINES FOR BEGINNERS
Progressive routines for beginners, from the first training to the advanced model.
Routines for men and women will be exposed. It should be taken in that it is important to work progressively and start slowly with workload so as not to suffer injuries at the beginning, as well as a good cardiovascular work base to condition the body and burn excess fat.
The important thing at the beginning is to get used to execute the exercises correctly and to become familiar with them, always trying to concentrate on the muscle worked without the need to resort to very heavy loads, especially at the beginning.
The diet is very important to achieve the objectives since this will depend up to 80% of the results.
The more fat you have, the greater the cardio that should be executed, always at the end of weight training because muscle glycogen will be used up earlier and we will start burning fat directly.
- Three days of training per week.
- Rest between series 1 minute.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday.
- 1st week, 2 sets of each exercise with repetitions between 15 and 20.
- 2nd week, 3 sets of each exercise with repetitions between 12 and 15
- 3rd week, 4 sets of each exercise with repetitions between 12 and 10
- 4th week, 4 sets of each exercise with repetitions between 10 and 8
- Machine extension for quadriceps
- Femoral machine curl
- High back milestone
- Bank Pres
- Pres dumbbell for shoulders
- Stand-up paddle for trapeze
- Z bar curl
- Triceps extension in machine
- Donkey Twins
- Abs on machine or shrinks
- Rest between series 1 minute
- Week 1: 2 sets with 20 repetitions of each exercise
- Week 2: 3 sets of 15 repetitions of each exercise
- Week 3 and 4: 4 sets of 12 repetitions of each exercise
Monday and Thursday
- High dorsal button
- Press on the chest machine
- Dumbbell side lifts
- Curl with standing weights
- Extension of triceps on pulley
- Cardio 45 minutes
Tuesday and Friday
- Femoral curl lying on machine
- Glute on machine
- Machine adductor
- Abduction in machine
- Lower abs
- Upper abs
- Cardio 45 minutes
Wednesday and Saturday
- 50 – 60 minutes of cardio 65%